mR b!gCaNon iS mY s!fU...

will green comes out from de blue?? haha.. dun un? direct translation from chinese..>.<

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Handsome..!

Previously we all year 1 student went to SGH (Sarawak General Hospital) for a history taking activity.

Regarding the title, I want to clarify tat I din go there 2 spot handsome guy, didn't meet any handsome patient, didn't go with any handsome coursemate, neither I saw any handsome doctor.

So why is the title?

Coz I found this..
















GARDENIA!!!

Wa..You noe how long I didn't see Gardenia here in Sarawak?

Thought there are none..

Finally I got this for myself.
















Charming.
Handsome.
Seducing.

That's GARDENIA!!!

Gardenia Hunting Crew:
1. Grace Chua Pin Fen
2. Elizabeth Lee Jie Ying
3. Ooi Poh Siang
4. Thong Hoe Khin
5. Tan Pui Wen

Thanks for your cooperations. Mission succeed!!

Conclusion: Only rich people eat gardenia in Sarawak.

the price is damn high..
EM WM
Squiggles 1.20 0.80
Twiggies 1.60 1.00
Muffin 1.80 1.30
Bread with cream 1.00 0.50

WOW!!!



5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home