mR b!gCaNon iS mY s!fU...

will green comes out from de blue?? haha.. dun un? direct translation from chinese..>.<

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Little Tokyo..

Tokyo is Japan's capital and the country's largest city.
Tokyo is also one of Japan's 47 prefectures, but is called a metropolis rather than a prefecture. The metropolis of Tokyo consists of 23 city wards, 26 cities, 5 towns and 8 villages, including the Izu and Ogasawara Islands, several small Pacific Islands in the south of Japan's main island Honshu.
The 23 city wards are the center of Tokyo and make up about one third of the metropolis' area, while housing roughly eight of Tokyo's approximately twelve million residents.


blablabla..what ever.. i'm sure u guys noe bout tokyo rite? naah, dun deny la..there's a movie called "tokyo drift" so exciting, i think most of u did watch it ba..

erhem!! Proudly announcing that me too, hav a small tokyo of my own!! Haha..wondering how come i can own a small tokyo rite? or wondering what small tokyo is?? TADA...!!! tell u ho..the small tokyo is juz located rite here in unimas!!!

ok la, let me show u the way 2 go to my small tokyo..

1st, u shud get urself in lot77 unimas west campus..dun enter de lobby ah..take de road on ur left n keep on walking until u c de 5 storey building..walk up de staircase on ur right 2 de 2nd floor, n turn right..THERE!!! u can see my little tokyo liao!!!

y is it called little tokyo leh? u noe tokyo rite? then do u noe wut is a bomb? a bomb is a weapon used 2 destroy things n ppl in an area..but the size of the area being destroyed depends on the power of the bomb..well, nuclear bomb is de most powerful one..even america also managed 2 stop de ww2 using that..

acknowledgement to meow meow, thanks 4 giving me an opportunity 2 own a small tokyo!!! n this small tokyo is only called small tokyo after it has been bombed by my dear meow meow..still dun un ar?? ok, here's a picture of my small tokyo..


















see the NICE BOMBING??

i jus cant tell how much i appreciate my fellow meow meow's effort..she muz be working very very hard to bomb such a nice tokyo for me..touching.. :''(

oh ya, there's another surprise for me a couple of minutes ago, where my fellow meow meow not only helped me to bomb a nice small tokyo, but also decorated it in her most creative n innovative way..




















nice? thanks 2 meow meow..i noe u've been working really hard 2 cheer me up!!! n u're so understanding..knowing that i always have nothing to do, so u're preparing some activities for me to spend my time on..

" A friend in need is a friend indeed!!! "

thank u meow meow, i really appreciate it!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home