mR b!gCaNon iS mY s!fU...

will green comes out from de blue?? haha.. dun un? direct translation from chinese..>.<

Friday, July 28, 2006

First Post !

"HALO !!!!! I M ELIZABETH !!!!

This is my very first blog! Oh yeah ! I m so excited about it!! My buddy sacrificed his afternoon nap just to help me to set up this blog!! I want to cook spaghetti treat him eat!! :P"

ok..enuf..juz wanna tell u all, the above paragraph was created n produced by mr. bigcanon which i think u all should get to noe more bout him..oh well, he is my sot sot senior buddy who talks a lot of big canon things..but mayb during blogging ne, not in real life..cool huh? =P

as he's my 'bigcanon sifu', i think i should work very very hard 2 sharpen my bigcanon blogging skill in here!!! ya, i wanna hunt him down one day n b de greatest bigcanon ever in UNIMAS!! wahaha..hope that i will..but i think its tough rite? i'm far more younger than him in this field la..>.< practice makes perfect!!!

lastly, hope u all enjoy reading my blogs here la..keep on supporting me ha..c ya~

-eLi*1st ever blog in my lifetime ('',) -

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home