mR b!gCaNon iS mY s!fU...

will green comes out from de blue?? haha.. dun un? direct translation from chinese..>.<

Monday, August 07, 2006

Kuching Fest

Today i went 2 this "Kuching Festival".

To those non-sarawak ppl, this "Kuching Festival" is not a place for u 2 get nice nice cats as pets or a festival 4 cats ho..It's a festival 4 Homo sapiens, mainly Kuching citizens la..

But wait, on my way 2 de festival place, i saw this..














Kuching Hair Port. Ipoh ppl should noe hair port very well rite? A very famous one. But this one is like..erm..a bit..


YAY!!! Reach there ard!! Come come let's hv a look..














Nice leh..


Then we started 2 walk walk walk hunting for nice nice food..
This is de 1st prey of mine!! Haha..missed that alot..Yummy yummy~ >.<














Salted fried chicken. Long time din eat ard...

But de tauke forgot 2 put chillie powder on it la..Nvm, still nice.


Next, i discovered this..















"Bai Mao Rojak" meaning "White Fur Rojak". Wonder y it's called white fur...Rojak is mixed fruit rite? Since when fruits grow fur? Some more white fur...Or do they mean feather? But fruits with white feathers seemed more weird li..
*scratch scratch head*..


Lastly, i bought something from this stall..















Cheese + ham hot dogs & tea boiled eggs..

Hmm..Tea boiled eggs..It reminds me of 2 years ago..

There was once my friends & i bought about 4/5 of this tea boiled eggs. Freshly cooked. U still can see smokes coming out. And suddenly my this crazy friend challenged me. She dared me 2 eat up de egg in 1 bite..I accepted de challenge. O haha..What happened after that is totally wut u guys can imagine la..

Hey, i really can fit de whole egg into my mouth li..dun play play..But since de egg was so hot, it really burnt my entire oral cavity until my tears rolled down out of control..N some more de egg so big there's no space for me 2 chew it into small particels..As a results, i dropped my jaw for nearly 2 min..Hey, of course got saliva streaming down from my mouth 2 my chin n further 2 my shirt la..Really siau..Now see who is de craziest Haha..Nice experience.. :p Luckily nobody took my photo..*phew~*

After eat enuf enuf, i went walk walk again with lisa..Wa it's really scary..I was lost!! But i remember i was with her 3 seconds ago..she..she..she juz went disappeared n i can find her nowhere!!! I turned turned turned 360 degrees looking front n back left n right up n down also din saw her..I WAS LOST!! T.T

I took bout half an hour 2 get back 2 my place. De festival area is really big...Like 1-Utama..Anaahh..I juz tell a lie..Blek!!! Actually i went 2 watch ppl selling knives 4 fruit crafting la..wow so canggih de knives makes me feel like wanna buy also..it can slice, sculpt, chop, make marrybrown style french fries n pizza hut style fried potato..nice hor??

Later when i got back, i found out tat somebody has done something 2 my "da bao" food 4 my fellow buddy cum sifu cum guidance mrbigcanon..WAWAWA!!! Teruknya..That bad guy poked de polystrene container which contain a hotdog in it with a toothpick ( dunno used or unused ) and some more threw a piece of chicken bone into de plastic bag which hv de tea boiled eggs in it..nearly touching de eggs..YUCKS!!!

This is de bad guy..

















Herk! Untung la u..i'm going 2 remember this for my entire life li..

Today is hungry ghost festival. In fact, it's really a hungry ghost festival.

Here's a very strong supporting evidence.

















Saw it? A table-ful of food!! And many hungry ghosts sitting round de table..Haha..

Only in August.

~ Go go Kuching Fest!!! =^.^= miaw ~

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home