mR b!gCaNon iS mY s!fU...

will green comes out from de blue?? haha.. dun un? direct translation from chinese..>.<

Monday, November 06, 2006

hehe..

Got back my end of block exam results d..

Thanks to:
  • All the lecturers
  • All the MLT's
  • All my friends
  • My apartment mates
  • Church friends

Special Thanks to:

  • Mom and Baba - for supporting me always, financially, morally and spiritually
  • Mr Tall - for cheering me up when I was very very stressed
  • Ms Teh See Wai - for willing to chat with me when I feel bored
  • Prof Balbir Singh - for explaining to me why schistosoma is grouped under trematodes
  • Dr William - for simplifying the pharmacodynamic part
  • Ms Isabel - for showing us funny videos at the end of lectures. Hey, that's really relaxing o..
  • MLT Mr Albert - for being so kind and humble when answering my questions
  • MLT Ms Liwan - for drawing fake wound on the back of my wrist ;)
  • MLT Ms Amy - for communicating with me in mandarin (that's sweet!!)
  • Mr Tee Vern Jun (mrbigcanon) - for lending me notes and some text books
  • Mr Chan Weng Ken and his 5th year buddy - for doing last minute revision with me
  • Hope church senior - for praying for me before exam
  • Mr Nicholas Ngua - for wishing me "good luck"
  • Mr Alan Bong - for bringing me out for dinner and a drive to the other side of waterfront. That was the time when my brain feel extremely tired after non-stop studying for 6 days
  • Mdm Mei Ling - for bringing me to church

Special Special Thanks to:

MY DEAR GOD

I got an A-...

Heehee.. ^________^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home