mR b!gCaNon iS mY s!fU...

will green comes out from de blue?? haha.. dun un? direct translation from chinese..>.<

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

SHIT!

SHIT!!!

Shit number 1
Hostel no water supply again

Shit number 2
The Nagoya aunty put other's clothe in my bag

Shit number 3
Fake personality around

Shit number 4
People talking bout people behind people

Shit number 5
My money used up again

Shit number 6
Tomorrow PBL hvnt prepared

Shit number 7
Damn tired

Shit number 8
EOB on Monday I still wasting my time here blogging

Shit number 9
The cat start shit-ing in front of my apartment again

Shit number 10
A post-ful of SHIT


~a shit-ful day~

1 Comments:

  • At 4/05/2007 08:36:00 AM, Blogger Coketai said…

    Everybody have their bad day, so learnt to be patient, one day you will be a doctor so I guess, doctor need a lot of patient. Take this experience as part of the medical soft skill training. Ha! Ha!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home