mR b!gCaNon iS mY s!fU...

will green comes out from de blue?? haha.. dun un? direct translation from chinese..>.<

Monday, December 11, 2006

7 days left..

Finally can go back to Ipoh!! ^-^
But it also means that exam is approaching.. T_T

Before that, let's have a look at some new photos taken over the last weekend.




I just realized that Kuching people love white Kenari. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5!!!
Over the half an hour of lunch, about 9 white Kenaris passed by, WOW!














Ken and the neverending coke.
Hmm..It's medium only. Maybe next time I shall challenge large coke. That should be INFINITY!!



The Master Piece of Unimas FMHS 2006!
Audrey: You see you see..I got a bell, I got a candy, I got an ornament, I got snow man, I got christmas tree!
Poh Siang: Oh cannot! My signature is not visible from far. *paint paint paint*
Yesterday was our cell group Christmas celebration. Luckily it didn't rain! Hehe..

Thank God!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!


Oops.. Haven't study for PBL yet..=P

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home